A photo blog: Regally 21

This happened on our birthday, 13th of the month, Monday.

WE ARE TUHWENEEWON!!! Although I knew eventually I'd be this old, I still can't believe we're not teenagers anymore. We are officially "adults". Whatever that means. :))

We celebrated by having an intimate dinner at Salon De Ning at the Manila Pensinsula hotel with the family. :)

Woke up to this beautiful garden of flowers in our room. Our mom surpised us; she's the sweetest and the sneakiest! <3 She left a card together with all the bouquets, and one line read: "You have bloomed so much more than all these beautiful flowers combined." <3 We have the best mom in the entire world.


She's our mom, not our sister. :))

The pretty ceiling above us

What to eat, what to drink

Our family's favorite: parma ham and cheese <3

Danah surprised me with this awesome birthday cake! It's so me! When we were kids I always wanted to be a mermaid so I'd pretend I was. Danah and I would stuff our legs in pillow cases and swim endlessly on mattresses that we lay on the floor. :)

The greeting on the cake says, "Happy TUHWENEEWONth! STAY FRESH. LOVE, BOOBOO BEAR." Thank you! :) I loved your gift, and I love you!

Tasting my sugary, sweet self. :) Our driver had an accident with the cake, hence the photo to cover up the damage. :( Danah told me the face of the mermaid really looked like me! Oh well, I still love it the same. :)

Me, our lola, Danah, and our aunt with le mermaid cake

I noticed a lot of fat sculptures scattered all over the bar! :) Happiness! Another reason to love Salon De Ning!

My beautiful family

Because birthday girls get to wear red.

Wonderful jazz band singing us a Happy Birthday!

Our aunt, our mom, and our lola. Missing our uncle in Sydney and our aunt in Canada! :( Wish you guys were here! :*

Can't get enough of the most awesome birthday cake ever!

I look like a housewife from the fifties!
What I wore:
Dress and leopard pumps Dorothy Perkins 



What will make me come back to Salon De Ning is the cozy and swanky atmosphere of the place.

The gorgeous interior

Asian sexiness!
What Danah wore:
Kimono dress Dorothy Perkins | Heels (see photo below) Alice + Olivia (Payless)


Because the mermaid inside me lives on! I just had to take a photo with this ginormously beautiful work of art.


Thank You to 21 years of a grace-filled, beautiful life. There's nothing else I could ask for, and there's not one thing that I'm not grateful for. :)

And of course, we thank all of you who keep on sending us good vibes and love! :) You're all a wonderful part of our lives and we are very much thankful for each of you. :)

WE 21!!! Whooohooo! :)


--S