Merry Monday (plus OoTD)

It still never fails to make us feel so giddy and psyched when we receive emails and messages from students asking if we or this blog can be the subject of their project or thesis. IMAGINE THAT??? Our blog is considered in the academe world! HOW FATTENING (hehe)!!! I mean, FLATTERING!!!


Here are some of our photos with Ning and her group mates when we shot at Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf last Monday afternoon.



Waves :)
(orange lipstick from Etude House)


Pardon my vain shots :>


shooting time!


with ze twin


:)

The interview was very casual and cool. I think we were able to sum up what the blog is all about and its history in one sitting. We even did some fashion shots outside Burgos Circle with the wind moving through our hair with matching giggles. OH 'DI BA SO ARTEYYYY :))


And of course we took advantage of the setting! :) Teehee! 

Danah's outfit:

Printed chiffon top: Marks & Spencer | Leggings: Plains and Prints| Wedges: F21 
 Watch: Rolex Daytona


Stacy's outfit

Chiffon printed top: F21 | Skirt: Topshop | Boots: F21 | Shades: Folded & Hung
Black bangles: F21 | Watch: Rolex Daytona


Lunch treat by the group! So sweet! This sandwich was so delicious!!!


with Ning, the brilliant mastermind of making our blog their subject ♥



So sweeeeeeet ♥ *kilig*


It's a wrap! :)

I'm so happy about this Monday! It was so productive, fun and full of laughter. Stacy went back to the office while I had some time to do some chika-ing with my girls and me time at The Spa. Since I know y'all are so visual, I'ma post my photos with them as well! :)


with my mars, Shanaynay! Remember our awesome boudoir shoot? 
She's one of the masterminds of that photography concept! :) 
She's soooo amazing!


with my good pal from HS, Eunice! :) She's so sweet, she dropped me off at 
The Spa and helped me carry my stuff ♥ #girlfriendz


I have arrived!
  

Stairway to the executive rooms
  


Happyyyyyy time!!!


#forever alone


Good bye, heaven :)


These babies make my feet happy!


Headed to Big Bad Wolf for drinks and potato skins



Margarita ♥


FAVE CRAVE


Ban Mi (not so good :| )


MAGNUM!!! THI SHI CRAY!!!


There yah go plumpies! :) I hope you had fun going through this day with us in the form of photos!  :)

Here's what I put in our Facebook status because I just really feel so honored...

We just want to thank all the students who consider us to be the subject of their theses and projects. It truly is an honor to be a part of your learning and education. :) Such an honor to be written about and discussed among group members! FEELS SO AMAZING! You students make us keep doing what we do. GOOD LUCK TO ALL Y'ALL! Have a great SUMMAH!!! :) To those graduating, CONGRATULATIONS!!! ♥ BE YOUNG AND WILD AND FREE!


Plump love,
Danah