Party like it's 2012!

Oh wait, it is 2012! :)

First night out with good buddies at Il Ponticello for our dear friend's 23rd birthday party!


Happy 23rd birthday, sexy! :)

Whoohooo! :) Danah with Chock'lit boy!

I missed this woman! :) With my good, good friend, Shek. :)



What I wore:
Bustier Forever 21 | Hairy (because it doesn't feel like fur to me) Vest Promod | Jeans Dorothy Perkins
Side note: I'm annoyed that I take photos on mirrors! :( I don't have anyone to take my outfit shots. Oh well. :D

What Danah wore:
Silk polo & skirt Topshop | Hoop earrings Forever 21


This Friday night consisted of cocktails, laughter, long hugs, random bursting into song and/or dance, group singing, a lot of songs from the '90s, and an awkward game of suck and blow with strangers (the birthday girl wanted to play games).

Definitely considered AWESOME in my book! :)


--S