CELEBRATE: Body Love Month

Before we are able to love others, we must be able to love ourselves first.

We're so happy to have received numerous submissions from you, dear plumptastic women!!!

We really feel so blessed to have awesome women share the body love with us. :)


I may be fat, but I'm perfectly good at it.
sent by Flowie Diana

Cause the star within us is way bigger than our bodies. 
Gotta ♥ my body.
sent in by Katsi

I always wanted to be in a real photo shoot 
but never thought it'd ever happen because I'm overweight. 
Little did I know my "flaw" would 
lead me to bigger and better things!
sent in by Katrina

Have no fear, summer is here!
sent in by Chili

It's edgy, fierce and definitely me. 
Never be afraid to show your funky and real self! :)
sent in by Gellie Anne

Quaintly naive
sent in by Jessa

I'm proud to be plump...
sent in by Claire

We absolutely love these fearless women's photos! And we think it's a great way to celebrate love month. :) If this ain't fatbulosity, then I don't know what iz!


Always remember, YOU CANNOT LOOK AFTER SOMETHING YOU HATE! Keep spreading the body love!

Plump ♥
Danah