New Store on THE BLOCK: Forever 21


Hello beautiful plumpies! :)

Last Friday, the biggest store opening SM North EDSA, The Block happened! :)


 We just love that yellow bag of sunshine!


Forever 21's fourth store is finally open!!! :) Now affordable and trendy clothes are more accessible to more people! :) *ecstatic jig*

I am more than happy that Forever 21 Philippines consistently gets us to be the Brand Ambassadors for Forever 21+. It's really an honor to be represent a huge and famous brand, specially a brand that we've loved ever since. :) And above that, we feel very privileged to be ambassadors of a line that provides fashionable, trendy, and affordable clothing to plus size girls. We get so thrilled whenever we hear from you that we have a contribution in boosting your confidence and getting you out of your shell when it comes to fatshion! :)

To all of you wondering why my twin sister Danah is missing in action... Well, she wasn't feeling well that Friday as she got tragically hot and suffered from high fever. :( I know, terrible timing!!! My mom even told me that she had chicken pox but apparently it was just a joke to make me all the more paranoid. :)) Super late April Fool's prank!

Anyway, here are some photos that I was able to snag from StyleBible.ph's twitter page and  Paul The PR Guy. :) Thank you so much for these awesome shots!


The stage is all set 

Forever 21's latest summer collection

Forever 21's Brand Ambassadors

With co-brand ambassadors Tricia Gosingtian, David Guison, and Lissa Kahayon. I love how our heads look colorful! :)

What I wore:
Fringed top & Tribal printed skirt Forever 21+ 
Sling woven bag, Wedge heels, Accessories Forever 21 


 The girl on FAYAAAAAAAAH (fire)!!!!








Inside the store! 

Wish I had more photos! :( I was seriously too busy and preoccupied the entire day! After the opening of Forever 21 North EDSA, Tricia and I headed straight to Prive for the launch of our swimwear line! :) Will post about it next! ;)

Thanks to Azta Urban Salon (Robinson's Pioneer Branch) for always keeping my hair in check, and for the wonderful service every time we visit! :)

Thank you also to my very skilled friend and make-up artist Kaycee Lim for my bright, citrus-y makeup--which she did in 30 minutes only! Talk about mad skillz!!!


Rock those curves,
Stacy