Belle&Cat Nail and Wax Salon: 5 stars!

Hello everybarreh!!!

So here's another review of the services I've had from the 2-year old quaint salon along Dela Rosa street in Makati. The logo itself is so fancy it'll interest you to check it out. :)


So I learned about this new salon from a make up artist friend who did our faces during our Fun, Fearless Filipina shoot for Cosmo. Cat Cantada is such a warm, fun, and humble artist that when she told me she's done the faces of Lea Salonga and Paris Hilton, I just couldn't believe it (I mean some MUAs would be egotistic when you're in that level already, gets?)! She's so down-to-earth and friendly and we instantly clicked the moment I sat down the high, foldable chair. :) Before leaving, I asked for card and gave me one with the B&C logo, and she said that she would love to have us there for some pamper-me time. Who could resist that???

Finally, after numerous schedule changes, I booked an appointment last Sunday, because usually all the other days are full. It's near 7-11 along Dela Rosa street corner Esteban street, Legaspi Village.

The screaming pink logo din't make it hard for me to find it. As I entered, the staff greeted me with warm smiles and led me to the sofa. They instantly asked me if I wanted coffee but I requested for iced tea. :)

How awesome is that invisi-clock?!

Cozy na, comfy pa!

So neat!

YUM!

I wanted an all-out spa treatment and that's what they gave me!!!

Manicure starts with soak, then the intensive cleaning, hand massage and then the nail lacquer application. :)

I wanted to funkify my nails so I requested for nail art!

So many designs to choose from! :) 
They also use the best of the best nail lacquers: OPI, Orly, China Glaze and more :)

Very neat staff, well-trained too!


Stripey

1st coat


Tadah!!! :)

The staff were very accommodating and skilled. They sure do know what they're doing. To assure customer satisfaction, the manicurist asked me if I liked the nail art every step of the way and I like that.

Pedicure was done simultaneously to speeden things up! I love it!!! 


Soaked in warm water with rocks -- fun!

Scrub

After the scrub (choice of lavender and peppermint), paint your legs with cold mask to close the pores and covers it in clingwrap and hot towels. SOOOO GOOOOOOD and RELAXING!!!!!!

Pedicure treatment was same as the manicure only my arms weren't painted with the mask thingy. Hehe. :)

After that, I had my hairy legs waxed!!!


I love, love, love their hot wax!!! I am very "maselan" with hot waxing because I get ugly acne-like bumps if it's not sanitized properly. I only go to Strip in Serendra but sometimes it's too much for my budget. Good thing I tried their waxing service at B&C!!! So neat and amazing!!! The waxer was very quick too, so it doesn't hurt as much and it doesn't take much of your time. After the waxing is done, they rub the sticky feel off with special lotion and cream! My pores looked reddish for a while but it's normal. After 20 mins my legs were silky smooth ;)

Lastly, I had my hair blowdried because I was off to watch Madagascar 3 with family in Powerplant. :)

Where's Waldo? JOKE!

Don't you just hate it when you're itching for a pedi but your shoes are inappropriate for the service? Well they have cutsy slippers for you to wear and lounge in while you dry em!!! :) AWESOME SAUCE!!


 Cat's turf :) Make up and hair area


Obviously I rate the salon 5 stars! I loved the service, the attention and friendliness of the staff. Ambiance is very cozy and neat too! Even the bathroom is sooo nice and swanky! :) For weekday appointments, have them booked days early so you can enjoy their services and be prioritized! :)

Contact Belle&Cat:


I wanna personally thank Cat for being so patient with me after rescheduling numerous times! She's such a sweetheart!!! ♥ Can't wait for our shoot with X, Cat!! ;) Missin' you so much!

Plump love,
Danah