She Puts the UMP in PLUMP: Chiara


We've been so busy we haven't featured someone in quite a while! :) Good thing Chiara messaged us and we fell in love with her instantly. :) Her confidence and hawt style definitely puts the UMP in PLUMP! :)


What is your size?


I’m a proud full figured Extra Large

Have you always been plump? Why?



I’m a proud full-figured woman -- Extra Large Yes, it’s by choice and I love being PLUMP



Have you ever been bullied/verbally abused/discouraged because of your weight? How did you react? What did you do about it?


Sad to say many times. I was discriminated, I've been called “BABOY” and “PANGET “.


The first thing I used to do was cry and pity myself about what happened, but I always look on the
brighter side of things. I told myself that it won’t happen again, I will do things that will change the
perspective of many people about being BIG.




Who is your style icon?
I’m grateful to share that I don’t have any style icon, I just follow the trend which I personally like and clothes that are comfortable to wear.

Favorite store?
Ukay-ukay, Forever 21, Thrift Store and Bazaars.

Favorite pieces of clothing to wear?
Miniskirts, Shorts, Dresses, Lace tops and blazers.



How do you want people to see your style?


NO DOUBT, NO HESITATION and FIERCE. We have different sense of styles, but the key factor is to be more attractive and stand out.


Where do you get your confidence from?


From the people who discriminate and pull me down. They push me to gain my confidence
to show the best of me. And by reading blogs and stories about full-figured women like PLUMPINAYS--
thanks Stacy and Danah <3 (awww so sweet! ♥ )



How important are other people’s perception of you to you?


It should be balanced with my own perception and others, because I also accept my imperfections.

Message to other Plump Pinays:


Don’t shilly-shally to wear clothes that you like put the right attitude just be yourself, always
smile, inspired more people, encourage them that being BIG is BEAUTIFUL.

Fill in the blank:


A TRUE PLUMP PINAY proves that there is no LIMITATION and BOUNDERIES to being sexy.



******************

Isn't she magnifique? ;) We wish more plumpies would be as fierce as bold! 
Keep rockin' those gorgeous bods, girls!

Plump love,
Danah