Super Sale Bazaar 2012!

We were invited a year ago to the SuperSale Bazaar but due to our schedules, we weren't able to join. Good thing the SSB team emailed us again, and of course we couldn't say no this time! :) 

Check out our web poster:


Thanks mom, for making this for us! ♥





Photos grabbed fom Anagon (The Fashionista Commuter)! 


Our stall! 
We sold stuff from Gina Tricot, Susan Grayver, HnM and more!

DAY 1 

Stacy wasn't able to join me for day one because of she has to go to work. :( 
Anyway, I was surprised at the turn out of the event! I'm not really fond of bazaars, but after seeing the stalls, the set up and the place, I was really impressed! Good job SSB team! So proud that we became a part of this. We hope this ain't gon' be the last. ;)


My mom and tita behind me! Hehe. 
Thanks to Tokyo Posh for my hair!


Mom's Raybans


Stuff I got from SM MOA's End of Season Sale! 
ALDO goodies!


What I wore:
Dorothy Perkins tangerine dress | Tomato necklace | Aldo bag, earrings and watch
Melissa shoes


My cyborg yaya and my lola, helping us out. 
WHAT WOULD WE DO WITHOUT YOU!!!


Mmm... Lunch!


Uh-oh... getting dark...



Girlies buying HnM blazers!


Tindera mode!


We absolutely love our readers and supporters!!! Hi Paula! ♥


My new lippie! NYX :) I got it from there!


Their Oreo Cookie Crumble is to die forrrr!


Went to Yahoo! PH office :)


Picking up Stacy! ♥


Home sweet home ♥


Good night! Hihi!

Day 1 was just okay... not much people were able to go to the bazaar itself because it started raining really hard around 6PM, just in time for office girls to shop. :( Nonetheless, I enjoyed it!!! :)

DAY 2


Gorge!


Tired! 
Arrived around 7PM at the SSB. Came from an event (which I will blog about soon!)
  

One of our SWEETEST READERS EVER!!! ♥ 
Met her entire family pa :) So nice!



LOOKY! IT'S THE UBER BUSY SUZY OF MAGIC 89.9!!!


Missed you!!! 

DAY 3


Photo taken from Anagon (The Fashionista Commuter)! :)

What Stacy wore:

Forever 21 top | Dorothy Perkins vest | Plains & Prints leggings | Cocktail Shoes flats | U cocktain ring

What I wore:

HnM top | Dorothy Perkins trousers | Schu sandals

There are not much photos from the last 2 days because we got really busy!!! We sold more than half of our merchandise and earned more than we expected. THANK YOU GOD!!! :) And thank you to all the girls who dropped by to buy from us, or to just even say hi! We really appreciate it. We wouldn't be where we are without all the love and support.

Till our next meet and greet slash bazaar!!! :)

Plump love,
Danah