SM MOA: The Ultimate Shopping Experience



Last Friday, SM's Mall of Asia invited us to do some shopping since it's their end of season sale. I was super excited because 1) I've never shopped in MOA and 2) I'ma be hanging out with my awesome co-style ambassadors, namely Vern, Patrish, Marj and David (who I haven't seen in ages!!!). Too bad Stacy wasn't able to join this amazing campaign because she has urgent priorities with Yahoo!.

Anywaaaay... Friday afternoon was a great day to shop because the mall wasn't crowded. I just really don't like swimming through people when I go shopping. Shopping should be therapeutic, not stressful!

So our first stop was EDC. :) I like the laid-back style of their clothes and they have XL too!





Across EDC is this motchi ice cream shop. My eyes instantly lit up because of the cutie colors of the ice cream balls!!! :)



Vern tasting Marj's blue vanilla motchi


with my baby girl Partish


goofin' with the gerlz!

I really don't check out Tomato much but I'm glad we dropped by! Their items are affordable and very, very trendy! I should shop here more often...



That ruffled venus dress is so nice!



it's one of these added services that made our shopping experience EXTRA SPECIAL ♥


I see David!




Posing behind David G.'s big ass photo!!!


@ Giliea. I LOVE MELISSA SHOES!!! SUPER!


@M1nt! Din't check out their items much because they only cater up to medium size. 
But their items are cool.


Patrish checking out stuff



DISCOUNTS GALORE


Hi papa Gerald :>


Ahoy!

After a realllyyyyyy long walk, we headed to Lugang Cafe for some merienda! YUMMY! :)


                            

Haha! Duck fez. Anyway... while waiting for our food, I was busy tweeting and Instagraming.
I love the MOA's wifi is superfast!!! I hate it when malls say they have high-speed wifi when you can't even connect to their server. Ughhh...



SARAP!


First time to try their  mango and coconut shaved ice dessert! IT WAS SO CREAMY!!! 
Weird. It didn't have any cream. :)) Maybe it was how the ice was shaved?


@ Bench


I LOVE SHOPPING ON SALE!

 The final stop for me was Aldo!!! I absolutely love their accessories. I've given up trying to scout for shoes in this store because I have really big feet. :( They only cater up to size 9. BOO!


Scarves are in this rainy season!


I LOVE THE BAG!!!! CLASSY CHIC!!!


People were staring when I started digging for my shoes. :)) 
They must've thought I was one crazy shopaholic!


Will, my new BFF from SM! He's so sweet and nice, taking care of us the whole day! :)

As you can see, I wasn't in my usual glam outfit because I was running late due to some severe headache. Good thing I got so many new stuff I was able to change just in time for Yahoo! OMG! Awards!!!


My Alice in Wonderland Melissa shoes ♥ SO COMFY!!!


Top from Bench | Scarf from Aldo


with Migz, my ex officemate from Yahoo! PH :)


I see Stacy!


After-party time! :) with Yahoo! PH's sales team!


Bangle (yes, it's 1 piece, I love it) from Aldo 
Hair extensions from Tokyo Posh


Pooochycat! :) Teehee!

Now lemme close this blog post with some very interesting Mall of Asia facts. It's always good to know something new! :)
  • Four hectares of floor area. 
  • 8,000 parking slots. 
  • 5,000 square meters allotted for public utility vehicles.
  • 100 slots for tourist buses.
  • Almost one kilometer in length, and a perimeter of almost two kilometers. 
  • 2 million bags of cement used to build.
  • 44,000 gallons of paint consumed. 
  • 1.9 million floor tiles installed in it.
  • The Philippine’s largest mall, and the world’s third largest mall, the 407,000 square meter SM MALL OF ASIA
Awesome, right? 

I hope you enjoyed my shopping experience through the pics! 

The sale is still ongoing till July 15! HAVE FUN SHOPPING!

Plump love,
Danah