She Puts The UMP in PLUMP: Danielle

What is your size?
I'm proud of my XL size ;)



Have you always been plump? Why? Yes, since I was a kid. It’s in my dad’s genes.


Have you ever been bullied/verbally abused/discouraged because of your weight? How did you react? What did you do about it?
Yes!!! Especially when I was in grade school. My classmates were like ANG TABA TABA MO!! Or ANG PANGIT PANGIT MO!!! And my crush wouldn’t treat me [the same way] like [how he treats] the other thin girls. Parang ayaw niya na makita ako or dumikit saken (Like he wouldn't wanna see me or touch me). Haha!

Before I used to cry about it, of course, like it stuck to me that people wouldn’t accept me because I’m fat. But still I stay positive and strong.



Who is your style icon?
I don’t have a SPECIFIC style icon, but I love Miley Cyrus' style, Demi Levato (just their style. Haha!) and of course the Olsen twins. I’m into girly/punk/rock/chic style but still fashionable and of course I need to be comfortable in what I wear.

Favorite store?
Forever21, thrift stores, bazaars, Dorothy Perkins, SM and TriNoma department stores

Favorite pieces of clothing to wear?
Skirt, cute top, blouse and shorts 




How do you want people to see your style?
We all have different styles but for me, it really depends, sometimes I’m girly and sometimes I really like to wear something "tamad" (lazy) look. Haha! Yung tipong (like) shirt and shorts with a pair of canvas shoes.
.
Where do you get your confidence from?
I just have it in me. Hahahah! And of course to the people who are trying to bring me down and of course to the people I look up to. If they can wear it, I also can. Hahaha! ;)



How important are other people’s perception of you to you?
It's important [in a way] so I will get to know what people think about me, like what's right or wrong. But it should be balanced. Besides I should also accept my imperfections.

Message to other Plump Pinays:
Don’t be shy with your body, you are beautiful no matter how many rolls you have!!! Hehe and don’t let people bring you down!!! Be strong, basta 'wag na 'wag niyo hahayaan na bigyan kayo ng problema ng mga walang kwentang tao (don't let useless people bring you down) Hehe! :D

Fill in the blank:
A TRUE PLUMP PINAY is fab and no has boundaries to be sexy with your own size!!!