Tokyo Posh: The Mane Event


"Forget not that the earth delights to feel your bare feet and the winds long to play with your hair."

-- Khalil Gibran

When I finally started healing from the horrible testosterone-filled phase of my life (due to PCOS, which I will blog later on), I decided it's time to revamp my look. There's nothing more uplifting than a make over when you wanna start anew or move on from a certain part of your life (well that's how I see it).


So while browsing through the web for new looks, I thought it's about time for me to try rocking long locks. The longest hair length I've had was just a little past my shoulders, and that's it. So after dying my hair back to black (dyed my hair green prior to that), I decided to check out Tokyo Posh's facebook page since it's 1 of the most reputable brand of hair extensions I know. My mom has been buying their products hence the fondness of the brand. :)


I finally visited their shop in Powerplant Mall and tried on a couple of hair extensions and absolutely fell in love with my new look! I couldn't believe I can have a fancy new hairdo in a span of minutes! I also, very luckily and fortunately, met the store owner and woman behind it all, Denise Aquino. She is such a sweetheart! She is also a plumpinay by heart (more details when we do a feature on her) and I absolutely enjoyed our conversations about self-esteem, body-issues and how she started the business. :)


Here are some of my favorite photos wearing my Tokyo Posh extensions:




wearing the Ebi Chan extensions



wearing my Guilliana extensions



wearing my long straight wrappy

What I love about these extensions is that they are affordable, quick to put on, and the quality is just stark amazing! I no longer have to worry about bad hair days because I can just snap in the extensions and voila, instant glamourosity (haha)! :)

So after a few days of posting and flaunting my new look, I got a message from Denise asking me to represent the brand and be a Mane Girl! I was so elated. I immediately said yes! Who could say no to that? 

Come July 31, Tokyo Posh launched their Blowdry Bar in Eastwood New Mall, where we were also introduced as the brand's Mane Girls.

Briiight

Hi granny goose behind me! :)


Pretty candy buffet!

Our special loot bag!

Cocktails

Whatta gorge family!

 RX Girls 

Melissa Ricks winning Stunner of the Night

The man behind it all!


presenting... :)

Interview time

with my co-Mane Girls (Cheska Kramer, Melissa Ricks, Mons Romulo and Ciara Sotto),
Alex Gunther, Denise Aquino and RX girls

with the beautiful Cheska Kramer

with the stunner Melissa Ricks 

with the ultimate Mane Girl, Denise!

The event was such a success! :) It's such an honor to be a part of this and be affiliated with a brand which contributes to women's self-esteem and confidence. :) More power to Tokyo Posh!  

Would you consider hair extensions? Why or why not? Lemme know your thoughts. :)

Check out http://www.tokyoposhextensions.com to find out more on their products and services. :)

Plump love,
Danah