The Mind Museum

Chazz: Mind-bottling, isn't it?
Jimmy: Did you just say mind-bottling?
Chazz: Yeah, mind-bottling. You know, when things are so crazy it gets your thoughts all trapped, like in a bottle?

(from one of our favorite movies ever, Blades of Glory)

And when things go mind-bottling... Head to a science museum!

This Christmas, Stacy was gracious enough to treat me to a fun-filled afternoon at the Mind Museum!

Crocheted cover up Una Rosa | Floral interchangeable tube top Una Rosa | Bandage skirt Forever 21 | Bag Gucci

 
Jumpsuit Forever 21 | Shoes One Shop MNL | Bag LV (borrowed from my mom) | Accessories Forever 21



Aedi, the "welcoming" robot *grins*

Starry



I had to hold on to the railings because the galactic tube was making me dizzy (it was rotating like currrazay)!

I am fascinated with the sky and everything in it. I love this humongous moon! :) -- Stacy


Know the phases of the moon


The speakers were too loud!

Every Science museum's must-have

Giant kaleidoscope 

A trip for the eyes: lights and mirrors

I missed playing this! Fun fact: I used to be a drummer of a high school band. Danah was the lead singer. --Stacy

They say beauty is calculated, we say beauty is IN YOU. ;)

Loopy mirror

Secret's out! I have super powers. (Danah needed to use the toilet so I moved it there for her. This shot was taken while I was pouring myself something to drink.) :D -- Stacy

Goofing around 8D

If only this was made of real Cadbury chocolate... :B NOM

Giant brain



EC-STATIIIC


I did not make the mistake of using the flash when taking this photo (unlike the group before us. Haha!) :P --Stacy

Keep your brain in check, folks! 

I have yet to teach my sister how to use angles when taking photos. --Stacy

No wonder Simba was a very important cub...

Stacy made me do it!


We ain't primitives! And I approve this message. :D

NOOO!!! Blue whale attack!!!


I like bubbles!

Hammerhead human

Weee!

Demonstrating how this fantastic fountain works

Surprisingly, some of the displays in the museum were already broken and defective to think that it's only a year old. :( Nonetheless, it's still a fun place to roam around, take photos and tinker with the devices. It will definitely bring out the kid inside of you (figuratively)! It's interactive so don't expect a tour guide to walk you through the place, you do your own wandering. You can check out more info about the Mind Museum here.



Plump love,
Danah (& some side comments from Stacy) 

(Photos by Stacy)