Friday Night Out

Last party before Christmas! :)

Took Danah out on a date with a couple of girl friends and danced the night away! Headed to The Fort which is our home when it comes to parties and gimmicks.

at 7th High

Girls' night out


That familiar sign


 Danah's outfit
Dress Dorothy Perkins | Shoes Marks & Spencer | Bag Aldo | Makeup by our momma 

Dress Apt 8 Clothing | Pumps Payless | Bag LV from our momma | Accessories Forever 21 | Makeup by our momma | Hair & Nails Azta Urban Salon Pioneer

   

Every time I go out clubbing and I see a fierce fatshionista, I always always always make sure that I compliment her for bringin' it. ;) I just adore a fat chick who know how to carry herself well with confidence!

DO NOT BE AFRAID TO BE BIG AND BOLD. As I always say, keber to the haters. People who criticize girls for being fat and FTD (Fresh To Death) are just jealous because they can't work their bodies the way we do--still stylish and confident at our big sizes! Give yourself a break--whether you choose to party hard or just have a chill night with friends, you can work that LBD (little black dress) whatever your size is! ;)

-S