Saphira x The Plump Pinay


I've always had issues with my skin ever since puberty kicked in. I've dealt with cystic acne, scars and blackheads too. It even got worse when I was diagnosed with PCOS. With this recurring skin problem, I've tried A LOT of derma clinics but found myself hopping from one after the other because of distance dilemmas or just plain bad service. Good thing I was able to try the services of the new skin clinic in Kapitolyo, Pasig--Saphira.

Saphira is turning a year old this year which is surprising because the place looks newly opened. 

The cozy receiving area is so adorable and feminine!

This is the hallway of the main clinic where customers have their services done.

This is a wall sticker in their comfort room. Sooo cute! 
I looove how their comfort room was so tidy and it smelled nice too!

The rooms inside are well-lit and very, very clean. 
I also love that their beds are big and comfy unlike other clinics' narrow and hard ones. 
Not to mention pipe-in music; that's always a plus! :)

Having my facial scrub! :)

I availed of their diamond peel facial because I needed my skin cleaned. It was a pretty basic facial composed of a facial scrub, steam, pricking/cleaning and the diamond peel. Honestly, I was surprised that I didn't feel much pain during the pricking part of the procedure. My therapist had very light hands! On a scale of 1-10, 10 being the most painful, I give it a 4. I almost fell asleep!  Isn't that awesome? :)

My favorite part of the entire facial was the diamond peel. Unlike other clinics that just have 1 size of the machine, they have a smaller one to target the hard-to-reach spots in the face for a thorough cleaning. 

The staff were very fun to be with and they were very accommodating. I would recommend this place for women on a budget but still want to maintain clear, healthy skin. :)


Raw-faced with the very fresh and pretty sisters, Grace and Erika Recomite,
the young entrepreneurs behind Saphira

The staff were very fun to be with and they were very accommodating. I would recommend this place for women on a budget but still want to maintain clear, healthy skin. :)

They have a wide range of services; from massages to laser hair removal. I'm sure you'll find something on their menu you'd want to try! :)

Saphira is located at Unit 1 - 88 J.S. Gaisano Bldg., Shaw Blvd, Brgy. Oranbo, 1600 Pasig
Follow them on twitter @Saphira_Beauty!
Contact nos.0916-6959309 / 0949-8157377 / 631-0974 

Plump love,
Danah