Tomato.ph: Be Double Delicious!

I am sooo happy to be a part of the first ever Tomato plus size line! It really is an honor to represent such an amazing local brand. I remember shopping for rain jackets in this store waaaay back in high school! :)

This collection's tagline is Double Delicious... and it really is! The fabrics, textures and prints of the pieces are just so fashionable! I was actually quite surprised when I checked the price tags, to be honest! :)

ze rack of fasyonable clothes

these cutesy Swap watches are to die for!!!

accessories table

messy hurr, don't curr

make up looks

with the funny and awesome HMUA, Chris Martinez

My BTS shots taken with my phone ~:}


so Clueless!!! 


  
with the heir of Tomato! Hello Kayla love



their office pet, Princess! ♥

with my baby girl, Kat, flaunting our twin Tomato bags! I absolutely love this girl. :) *kisses

the Tomato Head Quarters! Check out their lofty ceilings and fancy walls! 
I wouldn't mind working in here all day, errday! :)

TOMATO.PH's OFFICIAL PHOTOS! 
(clothes only available online)






















~END~


I want to give a big shout out to the fun, diligent and passionate team of Tomato! You guys are so light and easy to work with. :) We look forward to more collaborations with you! To Kat, Nina, Chris and Kayla, you guys are the best! Thank you for accommodating me and taking care of me the whole shoot day! 
No wonder Tomato keeps growing as brand, it's because of you amazing people working behind the scenes. More power to you guys!

See the full website HERE.
Make it trend: #tomatoplus #tomatoPH #doubledelicious
Instagram: @TomatoPH/@SwapWatch


Aaaaand because we love you all, we wanna give you a little treat! 


We really hope you support this line and tell your plump friends about it! :)
If this campaign exceeds their sales expectations, we might just design our very own pieces for them!!! :)

Happy shopping!!! ♥

Plump love,
Danah