The Plump Pinay x The Boudoir Dolls x I Love Koi

I know I know I know... This post is pretty really late!

But if you come to think of it, there's never a wrong time during the year to post swimwear pictures for 2 things: (1) you're either posting photos as you sip on your favorite cocktail lounging by some majestic body of water, teasing everyone else who isn't where you are, or (2) you're publishing photos of you, looking hot in a nice swimsuit, reminiscing (or looking forward) about that trip, wishing hard to be taken to some beautiful piece of paradise here on earth.

I MISS THE BEACH. :(

Anyway, here are my photos taken by our ever-favorite female photographers, The Boudoir Dolls! I designed the swimwear I'm modeling myself for our collaboration with one of our most loved local brands and partners, I Love Koi! :) Check out Danah's photos and post from this shoot here.

Aaaaand since there's always somewhere hot and humid in this world where it's just absolutely perfect to bare your skin and soak up the sun (after wearing sunscreen though--or "doe" as my feeling-ghetto twin say it), it's always a good time to invest in fabulous swimwear! 

To order the Stacy maillot, click here. For Danah's maillot, click here.

All the photos posted are straight from the camera--raw and unedited. Ganon ka-bongga ang The Boudoir Dolls! We absolutely love love love working with this team. They're fun girls who'll make you feel comfortable in your own skin, and their creativity and passion for their work are just mind-blowing! For booking inquiries, please contact them here or through their facebook page.

And of course we're always grateful to our official makeup artist, Kaycee Lim-Santos for diva-fying us for this shoot. :) Job well done, Kayce! As always :)












 





Hope you liked our shots and our swimwear line for 2013! It's available from XS to 3XL because every body deserves to look damn good in her swimwear!


Peace and love,
-S