WE LOVE LULU!!! ♥

We've been invited by Irene Gotauco of Lulu Nails and Day Spa to try out their services because they've just recently opened and had a soft launch. If you're my friend, you'd know how much of a nail freak I am. I've been known to have crazy nails (metallics, sparkles, gems, stickers, stamps--name it, I've probably tried it!) so having a free mani-pedi session is such an irresistible treat to me!

It was very convenient because their salon is located just along Ortigas Extension, which is about a 10-minute drive away from our home. I was quite impressed when I entered BTTC Center because it was sterling and it seemed brand new. I made my way to the 5th floor where Lulu is located and when I finally got there, man, IT FELT LIKE I WAS IN NAIL HEAVEN!!!

The girls of Lulu were so warm and friendly as they gave me a tour of their 3-month old nail salon. 

Receiving area
The place was so organised and chic!
All their polish are on display together with their stick-on nails and other designs!

I love that they don't compromise the comfort of their clients.
They only allow them to seat on La-Z Boy chairs!

Their collection of high-end, luxury nail polish--Dior, Chanel, YSL and so much more
Before I got to try their nail services, they lead me to a small, classy-looking vanity room where I  was shampooed, blow-dried and threaded for my brows.

Getting blown!
TADAAAAH!!! :)
with my awesome stylist behind me! :)
Snowhite iPhone case is personalized by @uniqcaseph on Instagram.

The managers told me they recently had a kiddie party where the celebrants and her guests had karaoke, hairstyling and mani-pedis with nail art! Whatta lucky girl!!! But seriously, the place is just perfect for spa parties and intimate gatherings because of its adorable and girly ambiance.

Their list of movies is awesome!!! I watched Valentine's Day while I was being pampered ♥

Now who wouldn't relax in this awesome space?

The interiors are so delightful!


With my freshly-groomed brows! Their threading services was very hygienic, fast and amazing!
I love the outcome!
SO. MUCH. TO. CHOOSE. FROM!!!

I love their customized icon chairs!!!
Here's me in my super lounge attire :P
CHANEL Hoodie from @plumpfilipina (Instagram)
Drawstring pants from Marks and Spencer

FINAL PRODUCT!!! Yellow nails because it's what Beyonce was last seen with.
Those ribbon details were suggested by my super sweet manicurist, ate Angelica. I couldn't say no. :)
It's oddly cute.
Just when I thought my day couldn't get any better... MY MOM INVITES US TO HAVE DINNER AT GREEKA KOUZINA!!! :) OH HAPPY-HAPPY-JOY-JOY!!! :D


Reaaaaallly goood pepper rice

Salmon cooked to perfection ♥

Our favorite greek dessert!!! It's like apple pie a la mode. Only greek. AND BETTER.
That's it for my really relaxing, filling and satisfying Tuesday! I hope you all had a wonderful day, too! 

And oh, because we want you to experience these awesome 
and high-quality services, 
WE'RE GIVING YOU A 10% DISCOUNT 
Discount code: THEPLUMPINAY

Just simply tell them that you've been referred by us and they'll slash off 10% of your availed service/s. :)

02 942 1311
5th floor, BTTC Center, 288 Ortigas Avenue Corner Roosevelt Street, Greenhills, San Juan City
Instagram & Twitter: @ilovelulunails

Share the love! 
Danah