Bright Eyes by BrowHaus

Hello beautifuls! :)

Last week, we were invited by BrowHaus Manila to try their latest service to instantly brighten up your face--eyelash extensions! ;)

I have been encouraged (forced) by my mom many times to try getting my lashes permed or get extensions way back (the ultimate kikay-na-nanay award goes to her), but whenever I hear how fussy life will get just after applying tiny strands of hair on the edge of your eyelids, I immediately decline with a "no thanks, mom. Ayoko ng hassle."

That, plus I've had friends who had extensions applied and they end up plucking them out because it falls off just a few days after it's applied, probably due to glue used that's not strong enough. MAJOR HASSLE.

So what convinced me? Patricia's pretty peepers which were done at BrowHaus! I saw her in one event and I noticed how rounder her eyes looked. I liked it. After asking her a bunch of questions on how to care for the extensions and getting enlightened that it's not THAT meticulous, I decided to give it a go. Besides, we've been fans of BrowHaus and Strip ever since our first visit because of the awesome service and superior quality they offer to their clients! :)


What I wore
Denim dress Dorothy Perkins | Cardigan Forever 21 (of which the back part was the interesting side of the cardigan and I forget to take a photo--classic me.) Biker Boots Dorothy Perkins Bangles Forever 21


Inside BrowHaus

Hairy friend

It's a funky kikay lab inside!
Here's what's inside each volt: A very comfy reclining seat, very clean space, well-sanitized tools and most of all... AWESOME CHILL OUT MUSIC TO KEEP YOU RELAXED. :)

Before actually gluing on the eyelash extensions, protective strips of tape were placed over my lower lashes so it won't stick when the glue is applied.
Note: I started using red lip liner as my base eyebrow shade and I just balance out the redness by patting on a bit of brown eyebrow powder. ;) Papanindigan ko na pagiging redhead ko! :D)

Application time: There are three styles to choose from: Natural, Cat-eye, and Barbie. I chose Barbie to brighten up my eyes and make it seem rounder. They use long, full, lashes (in clusters of 5 strands) of the same length for this style. Danah chose cat-eye which uses longer lashes at the edges of the eyes.

What to expect: The application didn't hurt at all, but it was the glue that made it sting. Not a big deal though, because the pain was tolerable. :) After sticking the lashes per cluster, the final touch was sealing in the extensions with your real lashes to make sure it will last for 2 full weeks! :) BrowHaus uses their very own super glue which they get from Singapore.

And here's the finished product! :)

My lashes looking more like me: full and thick! Hee! :) Now I don't need to apply eyeliner or mascara anymore! :) YAAAAAAY! Saves me time when it comes to doing my make-up which means more sleep for me! :D

Right when the application was done, I was advised to avoid activities that would wet my eyes like swimming, crying, etc., for the next 24 hours. To make sure that it lasts for weeks like it's suppose to, the eyelash extensions should NOT get direct contact with water. So that's the only thing I had to adjust to post-application of extensions--I don't splash water on my face directly when I wash it or when I'm in the shower. I just go around the eye area which isn't really much of a hassle. I must say that it felt a bit weird for the first few days, but eventually I got used to it. :)

Danah and I with Shayne Tiuman, BrowHaus Manila's Operations Head. :)


If you want instant drama added to your eyes, I suggest trying out the eyelash extensions of BrowHaus! :)

Know more about their high-quality products and services here:

Oh, and one more thing! I discovered this song (one of the many that I loved) while I was inside the green volts of BrowHaus getting my peepers prettified. I am so obsessed with it! Been listening to it for 3 days straight now on loop. I'm in love with Lykke Li. 

Happy listening! :)



Plump love,
Stacy