Manic Panic!

Hola everybarreh!!!

I missed you all so much! So sorry for the long hiatus, as you all know we've been busy with our store launch and swimwear collection from I Love Koi and our modelling gigs with F21. But we just wanna say thank youuuuu so much-O for all the support and love. We try our best to be active on Twitter and Facebook so I hope that's still giving you enough updates about us. :)

SO... Since my red-headed sister made headlines and was featured online for her hawt, fiery hair (read: TRENDSETTER), I wanted to do something different since I've been always afraid to change my look. Ah keepz it clazzy with my brunette locks which is always and forever styled and colored at Azta Urban Salon Pioneer branch. This 2012, I've been  A LOT of Katy Perry videos and I just though her blue striking hair is soooo nice and cute!!! I wanted to color my hair a deeper shade 'cos her hair is almost neon blue. I asked my mudrabelz if I can, and with her permission, I asked Stacy for Jane's number, a store owner who sells Manic Panic hair dyes in jars.

After a few messages sent back and forth, I asked my pogi and macho driver to get the dye in Kapitolyo. Each jar is worth P1150, which is not expensive because you're paying for good quality hair dye here, ladies. The dye is made of herbs and vegetables, good enough for you to eat! JOKE! :) But seriously, you don't want your hair looking all frizzy and cooked up because of the harsh chemicals found in other hair dyes.

                            


EYE-POPPING HUES FOR THE NEW YOU!!! ;) Haha!


Cutsies!!!

Of course I had to the best salon in town for the drastic life-changing event!!! CHAROT!!! :)

AZTA URBAN SALON!!! I asked Louie to color my hair first. It turned out to be moss green because the gold undertone of my brunette mane was mixed with the shocking blue dye. So I had to go the next day to have it re-done.


Gusot! Hehe. 
Top: Bayo || Shorts: F21 || Sparkly shoes: Melissa 


First photo of me being a green-head!


At Draft: Banana Waffles ♥ SOOO YUMMY!


Dark emerald


Feeling diwata! Haha!


Call me Esmeralda from now on! Hahaha (Charotera)! Lip gloss from Carousel by Lime Crime (The Balikbayan Box Sale on Facebook rocks!)


Got this from Greenhills tiangge (my favorite shopping place)



Bloo and penk!


Wonderwoman MAC


F21 Earrings


Dorothy Perkins top || Skirt F21 || Turquoise sandals



Guested for BNO because Tony was out! :) YEAH MAYNG!


Meow!


Oh hello there ;) WAHAHA!


Bible Study and party for Glenys my love!
Dorothy Perkins polo and belt || F21 shorts


Ever Bilena in Off Beat Pink with Smashbox gloss


Ring Party!!!!



Yellow!


:)


Stacy with Jen our baby sister/maid


POP!

Pros: the luster of your hair won't be stripped away because of the natural nutrients from the dye. :) It's made from herbs and plants so it's really gonna make your hair shine! Your hair will be colored brightly, making people turn their heads staring at you! It's an instant convo starter too :) Hihi!

Cons: a bit pricey but totally worth it. It's shipped from the US that's why the price is a bit high. You'll have to dye your hair or bleach it platinum to achieve the real color of the dye. It's gonna hurt, but hey, BEAUTY CAN HURT SOMETIMES. For all the right reasons though. Also, you'll have to spend on color-protective conditioners and shampoo. We recommend Bed Head or Fudge from US and Australia which Watsons sells in all their branches.

Also, the dye stains almost everything it touches. When you shower, you'll see the colored juices from your scalp flowing down the drain. Your towels, sheets and collars will most probably turn into whatever color you dyed your hair into.

THERE YOU GO!

We personally wanna thank Jane of Funky Streaks for giving us the 2nd jar for free! You are so sweet!!! :)

Also to Azta Urban Salon for being so accommodating and nice ALL THE FRIGGIN' TIME! :)

What color would you like to try soon? Don't be afraid. BE BOLD! BE FREE! BE THE PLUMPTASTIC WOMAN THAT YOU ARE!!! ;)

Plump love,
Danah