PMS = Spa Day

I hate that time of the month, like most of you (unless you enjoy the acne, the back pains, the sluggishness and the major binge fest). So since I was really feeling down and moody, I decided to have some "me" time at Freyja Day and Nail Spa since it was just a 15 minute drive from our place.


The place is very near me, it's along Ortigas Extension, near Charlie's! :)


The staff were dressed neatly and looked so polished. They quickly offered me some tea upon arrival.

My view from the waiting area...


They do facials too!


FANCYYYY (cute balloons! hihi)


I wanted a body scrub and a massage so after enjoying my cup of tea they led me to this room. 
They also gave me disposable undies for for the body scrub! How awesome! :)



The body scrub was very goood! Of course you have to strip down to your undies, because the "scrubber" (nyahaha) will have to rub you down with sea salt! Every inch of my body was exfoliated! I loved it. :)

After my scrub, I showered and rinsed the exfoliant and felt sooo silkyyyy smooooth all over! :) Then it was time for my massage (no photos, haha). 

The massage was very relaxing! I had to ask my masseuse to cut down my time to 30 minutes instead of an hour because of my schedule (booo), but she was able to make me sleep with her awesome reflexology skills!


Now it's time for my mani pedi!!! :)


The service was amaaaaaziiing. No kidding. The manicurists were fast and very skilled. I wanted my nails square this time and she was able to do it just the way I like it!


ORLYYYY GALOOORE


Tadaaah! Golden :) I didn't have my cuticles removed because Stacy told me it's more hygienic. 


Waiting area, so comfy and cozy


Big foot (nyahaha)


I got hungry while getting my nails done so I ordered tempura from the nearby Japanese resto! COOOL!!!


Freyja's so awesome to allow customers to eat! :)



Met this sexy hottie! while getting our nails done He was sooo funny, we just had to talk!!! :)


Nail art designs for the funky ones!


Oh yeah, did I mention they have wifi??? I OFFICIALLY LOVE THIS SPA!!!


Menu of services

If your'e nearby Greenhills, I highly recommend you check out this place. TRUST ME!! You'll have a really awesome "pamper me" time with yourself. The staff was so accommodating and friendly. I felt relaxed after, and the experience tamed my crazy hormones!! :)

Check out Freyja here. Lemme know how your spa-experience goes!

Plump love,
Danah