LIFE DANCE: Welcome to the Circus of Life


I've always wanted to be part of our country's different festivals, and I'm so happy that I am FINALLY making it happen! SINULOG will be my first-ever festival experience, and I'm so excited! As a house music and EDM lover, I am so looking forward to raving and partying in the Queen City of the South and being one of the hundreds (if not thousands) of people who are attending Life Dance! I cannot express enough how psyched I am to actually be in Cebu--I even dreamt that I was already there last night, waiting for the epic event to start! And the moment it finally did, my mom woke me up to get ready for work. AAAAAAAAH!!! ! I guess I'm just gonna have to wait for the real thing! :) 
If you'll be in Cebu for this most-awaited event, let's party together! Just send me a tweet (@anastazcia) if you'll be in Life Dance too, I'd be happy to meet all our Cebuano followers!

***************

Legwork Paradiso Productions bring you the return of the Philippines’ hottest dance party ever! LifeDance 2013 brings to Cebu a mind-blowing lineup of international DJs to preach the party gospel to the swarming crowd. On Friday, January 18, 2013, the outdoor extravaganza begins, kicking off Sinulog weekend with a potent blast of intense mayhem. Come join partyphiles from all over the Philippines, Southeast Asia and beyond for an all-night fest that will change you forever! 
Warning: Don’t miss it!