ASSETS: Red Hot Label by Spanx


Ola chikas! :)

If you're our follower on instagram (@thedanahsoars & @anastazcia), you've probably seen the live feed of photos that we posted during the launch of Assets in R Space Gallery, Makati. Ya'll know that we only agree to become ambassadors of a brand that we're truly fans of, and Assets is definitely one of them!

I'm just gonna go straight to the point here and tell you all the reasons why Assets Red Hot Label by Spanx is the bomb diggity when it comes to women's undergarments.

  1. Their shapewear is ridiculously comfortable. There are a lot of shapewear that just won't stay put--either it rolls down or gives you an uncomfortable wedgy--but not Assets. The pieces in their collection have a secret opening at the crotch area, so you don't have to make so much effort and take so much time undressing the whole thing when nature calls. Just snap your fingers to unhook it, and you're ready to go!
  2. I think visible panty lines are outfit ruiners, and Assets just completely wipes out that problem when you have to be in a sexy, fitting dress. I remember last year being at the OMG Awards in a body con dress and my panty lines decided they needed attention (as if biting on my fleshy butt wasn't enough!) :( Thank God for Assets--now I won't have to worry about visible panty lines ever again!
  3. I am a fan of their strapless push up bra. It's extremely comfortable, like tempur for your boobies! I swear. Plus, you don't have to worry about it sliding down because it has a snug fit. I love it! Their other bras are equally amazing as well, but I just have to stress on the push up bra as freakin' fantastic because all the ones I've bought end up hugging my stomach and not my breasts. 
  4. The designs of their under garment range from basic colors (nude, white, and black) to having fun, flirty prints (leopard, rawr!). Definitely an instant way to make you feel sexy, and not to mention super comfy.



All the yummy food prepared for us! :)
With the International Brand Manager of Assets

Isabel Roces, one of our co-brand ambassadors for Assets

The woman who started it all--Sara Blakely

Them models showcasing the vast collection of shapewear that Assets offers. I think this would be more effective if they used curvy girls.


To Assets! *clink*

On Danah: Dorothy Perkins dress | Payless heels
On me: Apt 8 Clothing dress (used as top) | Cotton On skater skirt | Forever 21 jacket, accessories and heels
And of course, we were wearing our Assets underneath ;)


With our co-brand ambassadors on stage: Nicole Hernandez, Dani Barretto, and Isabel Roces


Assets Red Hot Label by Spanx is available in Rustan's department stores. It may be a bit pricey, but trust me, you won't just be investing on long-lasting underwear, you'd be investing in comfort too. ;)


-Stacy