Stacy's for Shek's Birthday!

I was so excited to leave work yesterday because I was gonna meet my sistah from another mothah, Shek, to celebrate her month-long birthday bash! She chose to have our dinner and estrogen bonding at Stacy's in Fort, BGC, and I'm glad she did!

I've seen their first branch in Capitol Hills (QC) and the cutesy interiors and very feminine design of the restaurant really caught my attention. Sadly it's waaay to far from me so I really didn't get any chance to try out their food. Good thing they opened one in Fort, right beside The Distillery. 



Enjoying their cup of freshly popped popcorn with strawberry 
pretzels and marshmallows while waiting for our orders


Their raspberry iced tea is so delish! The paper straw looks like a nice accent to the drink!

The busy servers in their girly, floral aprons



Shek ordered their one of their best-sellers! 
Stacy Jones: Tender yakiniku cut US beef sirloin tapa smothered with loads of fried garlic. 
Served with anyway you like em eggs, caramelized tomatoes and roasted garlic rice




  My gorgeous date smiling for me! I missed her sooo much! 
I got their French Connection but upgraded it to Croque Madame (with poached egg)! 
It's 2 layers of bacon, mozzarella and emmental cheese in french toast with a side 
order of strawberry jam for the perfect salty and sweet combination! 
I LOVE IT. The dip for the potato chips was so addicting too!

Their version of  the devil's cake!
It's a moist, chocolate cake with layers of fudge and choco chips with 
whipped marshmallow frosting on top! Now that's a temptation we can never resist! #NOM




DOH-nut!

OOTD: Tomato bag; F21 necklace; random dress and cover up; 
Montego Bay sandals; Aldo gold watch

 Here's the end of our dinner and the beginning of our crazy-fun night! This Thursday was so epic--from the insane catching up we did to our after-party for two, I absolutely had fun celebrating with you, Shek! I love you, my sister! Our friendship has gone through hell and back! Here's to more fly nights for us! ;)

I wish Stacy was with us at Stacy's though. It would be fun to see a Stacy being a Stacy at Stacy's. :( Too bad she wasn't feeling very well to join us.


#twinsanity even though we're miles apart ♥

A strawberry mojito to end our night. :) 
Videos/photos taken after this shot are highly confidential. ;)

Check out Stacy's yourself for a fun time with your family or girlfriends! :)

Some photos grabbed from Shek.

Plump love,
Danah