The Boudoir Dolls x The Plump Pinay (Danah)


We have been fans of The Boudoir Dolls (TBD) ever since I've chanced upon their work on a friend's profile picture and shared it with Stacy. The lighting, the setting and the undeniably sexy glamour of the shot was just too stunning to ignore. After discovering the great talents and skills of Shayla, Arlene and Danielle, I couldn't help but ask if they were willing to do a collaboration with us. Being ever so gracious, Shayla responded right away, and the rest is history. 

This is our second time to work with the amazing girls of TBD (view our first collab here), and as always, they've done an amazing job with the shoot for our blog's relaunch and the 2nd batch of swimsuits we designed for I Love Koi. These girls are as as bubbly as champagne and working with 'em is as light as a feather. I absolutely love 'em and wish that every woman can experience the girls' boudoir photography.

All photos below are UNRETOUCHED and UNEDITED IN ANY WAY.





rings L-R: Aldo anchor ring, Aldo apple ring, Juicy Couture heart ring

Gold pearl bracelets from @mcaccessoriesph on Instagram, white rose bracelet from Juicy Couture


Necklace and cover up from I Love Koi
















I am ever so grateful for Shayla and Arlene (too bad Danielle wasn't able to join because she's too busy being a new, kick-ass mom!) for again making me feel so fabulous in my skin after all that I have experienced physically and emotionally. More than partners, these girls are our friends and they are just so pleasant and fun to work with. Also, I wanna thank them for being so supportive when it comes to our advocacy. I also love that we have the same insight and foundation in our differing passions--it's all about empowering women and making them feel good in their bodies.

Kudos to you, Shayla, Arlene and Danielle! ♥

Of course this post wouldn't be complete without our twin shot! :)

Starry cat and bunny headbands from AnaGon Collection (@anagon on Instagram)

Photography: The Boudoir Dolls
Hair and Make Up: Kaycee Lim
Location: CAS 5th Dance Studios
Swimwear: I Love Koi

Keep rocking that awesome body,
Danah